Explore lands of beauty and timeless wonder in 2015 with Disney Cruise Line! Choose from itineraries in dazzling destinations—from the historic charm of Europe to the tropical splendor of Hawai'i and Caribbean to the rugged allure of Alaska.
Choose from an array of dazzling destinations in 2015:
- Hawai'i cruises that showcase the rich culture and graceful beauty of the islands, for just two 10-night sailings
- Baja—offered for a limited-time, with just 6 sailings in October 2015—that depart from San Diego and sail to sun-kissed Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Norwegian Fjord sailings —a first for Disney Cruise Line—with stops in Norway's fjord region, Iceland and Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the part of the world that inspired the Disney animated film Frozen
- Northern Europe cruises, including Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland—as well as Russia's cultural capital, St. Petersburg
- Mediterranean sailings that visit popular ports of call, like Naples
- Alaskan cruises that take you deep into the native cultures and rugged grandeur of America's Last Frontier
- Eastern Caribbean destinations, featuring stops at tropical islands like St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Castaway Cay—Disney's private island paradise
- Western Caribbean cruises to sunny Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Castaway Cay
- Bahamian itineraries departing from Port Canaveral, Florida; Miami, Florida and a limited-time holiday season from Galveston, Texas
- A Panama Canal crossing—experience an engineering marvel as the locks open up to welcome the Disney Wonder
- Transatlantic sailings that echo the golden age of sea travel—an eastbound sailing from Port Canaveral to Copenhagen, and a westbound sailing from Barcelona to Miami
Get your trip Personalize by Travel Kenk Dream Inc. Let me help you to create memory for you an your Family. Stress free Travel of every details from the moment you leave your house to the moment you come back. Contact me and you'll see.